Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Living in color

With all of the change in weather I've started coming down with a cold (chicken noodle soup here I come!) so when I found this naturally it made me think of home...it's something bright and colorful to fill your living space with! My grandmother literally spends all of her time knitting, sewing, and crocheting, which has led to my ownership of around 15 beautiful throws. I've been getting one every Christmas for as long as I can remember with green being the main color...I hate green but it's the thought that counts, right?! Anyways, these knit lamps have a warm homey feeling  which is why I LOVE them! They are also just super cute and will add some color to any living space.



Floor Lamps
What do you think? Would you guys want one of these in your living room?! Keep it Golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment