Monday, October 17, 2011

Concept LA Fashion Week: Alana Hale, Mike Vensel, Michelle Laine

I have been following Alana Hale's collections from the very beginning when she began selling her line at my good friend Angie's showroom La Maison De Fashion on Melrose.  She always has chic pieces that are great for mixing up a day wardrobe into night.  Always feminine and sophisticated in style you have to check out her latest Spring 2012collection! 


There were some interesting installations at the show as well including my friend Mike Vensel who has very simple designs but always classic.

Mike Vensel Spring 2012
I absolutely LOVED Michelle Laine's jewelry in her installation. Great pieces to bling up an ordinary outfit into something glamorous! It was very crowded and hard to get all the photos I wanted but check out more of her pieces on her website. Gorgeous!

Michelle Laine Spring 2012


Stay tuned for more fashion love! Keep it Golden.



No comments:

Post a Comment