Friday, October 21, 2011

California Dreamin: A Fashion Celebration for a Cause

Last night I attended a runway show at Vibiana in Downtown LA for Fashion Week.  It featured mainly up and coming designers to help raise money for Fashion Business Inc, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing growth and profitability to the fashion industry. There was a sexy collection of men and women's lingerie along with a few other pieces that I found interesting...


Sexy...
Loving the fedora and hat accessories :-)
My favorite shade of blue.






Lilac seems perfect for the bedroom, right?!

So sheer, so chic!
It's hard to see but gorgeous train on this piece...
Obsessed with the color and MASSIVE bow  on this one!
This piece was pretty fabulous...the vest was made
out of what looked like a recyclable material in black loops.
Ah-MAZING!
Love LOVE these headpieces they started adding in.
So Gaga-esque!
Fabulous train, bow AND the ever repeating golden yellow
for Fall & Spring!
Feathered skirt and train, LOVE <3

Overall there were some pretty amazing pieces throughout these different collections (especially the gowns towards the end although my photography skills are not the best, sorry!) and I really enjoyed viewing them. Unfortunately with my sickness keeping me in bed I didn't get to attend all of the shows I had originally anticipated but at least I got to post some sexy men in their undies (woo woo!) :-)
Keep it Golden!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post and blog! I've just met you at IFB:)

    www.emerjadesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Cool collection, thanks for posting it :) Can't wait to see more!

    Hope you check out my blog @ TheLaceFiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOOL! and love the guys in underwear. Could there have been a better fashion show to attend ;)

    ReplyDelete