Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spice up your noggin

No really!!! Designers are loving their accessories this Spring 2012 and one of my faves are of course the variety of scarves! Here's just a few fun ways to keep your hair in order when Spring 2012 rolls around...wrap away ladies!

Temperley London Spring 2012
Alice + Olivia Spring 2012
Anna Sui Spring 2012
Hermes Spring 2012
Karen Walker Spring 2012
Marc Jacobs Spring 2012
Marc Jacobs Spring 2012

Who doesn't like scarves?!?! Although I mostly prefer hats I am truly wanting to get on this scarf wagon, especially since I have so many scarves that I NEVER wear! For some reason I am terrible at wrapping a piece of cloth around my head but hopefully I can find some super duper tutorials to share with you guys (that way we can do it together :-)
Keep it Golden!
All photos via www.nymag.com


No comments:

Post a Comment