Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dreaming of pastels

Since the cold weather has FINALLY arrived I can start thinking about Spring 2012! It's hard not to look towards all of the amazing new collections that will soon be available (yay! can't wait! so excited!). I've been huge into accessories lately because there are just so many fabulous pieces out there soooooo here are a few items I am getting pretty damn excited about! And they just so happen to have the perfect color combination of what Spring should be!

PASTELS!!! 

YSL & Rochas Spring 2012

Reed Krakoff & Tory Burch Spring 2012

Rag and Bone & Marni Spring 2012

Jil Sander & Marni Spring 2012
These are the colors I think of when Spring comes around. Such a feeling of Summer and the perfect start to warmer weather and sundresses, and swimsuits, and lounging by the pool with a watermelon mojito...yummmm!! Getting so excited for Spring already I can hardly wait! Keep it Golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment