Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fall essentials

Even though it's 80 degrees here I'm still looking forward to wearing my fave Fall items when the cold weather decides to finally find us.  I love being nice and cozy (like I'm laying next to a fireplace, snuggled up with a good book and hot cocoa. The BEST!) so layers, layers, layers are definitely a MUST.  Here's a small list of a few items that can be mixed and matched with any outfit to make it more Fall-esque...

Leather Jacket
Can't live without one!

Keep it short...
Pairing tights with knit shorts or short skirts and booties are a personal fave of mine! 

Or go long...
A maxi (sheer or not) with an over sized sweater = perfection.

Which leads me to...
SWEATERS!!!! You can never have enough! Since I'm a total cuddle bunny the bigger the better. You can belt it, wear it solo, wear it alone...pair it with skirts, shorts, tights, dresses. Anything is possible with large comfy knit sweaters :-)

Of course if you add the correct accessories (hats, scarves, gloves, blazers, lots and lots of jewelry, handbags and of course shoes) that's pretty much all you need for Fall. Done son!!! So many ways to incorporate your own style with the millions of options out there! What is your favorite Fall item? Outfit? 
Keep it Golden my loves!



1 comment:

  1. one iof your best posts so far
    loved all the suggestions and I'ma sweater fan too :-)

    come and say Hi,
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete