Friday, September 23, 2011

New Beginning...

Hey there peeps!!!
Excited to begin anew with my blog and I hope you all enjoy it! For my previous followers, welcome back!!! For all of you new folks I am ecstatic to have you here :)

I've moved my site from http://goldenmindset.tumblr.com (check it out for all of my previous posts) in order to promote myself a little further. Yay!! Currently my layout/design is still in the works but I hate not being able to post anything therefore I've set up as much as I can for the time being.I'm working on quite a few things at the moment so you guys can look forward to lots and lots of exciting fashionable posts in the near future!

For those of you who don't know me I am a recent fashion grad who moved to LA from a small Texas town.  I love all things fashion, music, photography, design, interior decorating and food -lots and LOTS of food- although some of these things I do more so in my spare time. I currently work for a modeling agency in the heart of Hollywood, meaning I get the joy of being around gorgeous people pretty much all the time...it's a hard life but someone's gotta do it!  This also means that I go out a lot but most of the time it's for networking OF COURSE! Hope you all enjoy reading little snippets of my life and adventures...I know I enjoy sharing them with you :)

Keep it Golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment