Saturday, September 24, 2011

Let me 'uncomplicate' things for you

Awake at 8am on Saturday…there’s either a) something wrong with me or b) too much on my mind. How about option b…I’ve always found it necessary to surround yourself with positive energy and in return good things will come to you. I’m sure most of you already know this, in some form or another, but lately I’ve been in a really low mood and I’ve only recently realized why. (Although, this gloomy weather we’ve been having here in LA may be part of the reason behind this mood as well )

Whatever the reasoning I’m done with the bullshit and I think it’s time to treat myself to a positive outlook on things. What do I do when I’m feeling blue you may ask???



Shop of course! Have a fabulous weekend!
Keep it Golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment