Monday, December 5, 2011

A new beginning

Hello all of my lovely readers! Some of you may have noticed that I have been skipping days on getting my blog posts online. Beginning this week I will unfortunately be taking some time away from my blog. I know I know, I will miss all of you too! I will still be involved in fashion; however, I will not be given the same amount of free time I previously had which means I won't be able to post every day.  The good news is that soon I will be posting more about runway shows and models (Yayyyyyy!!!!!) and give you a run around of how the shows take place with more of a behind the scenes look.  Thanks to my recent promotion I won't be posting as often but I will be giving you more content into the modeling world.  Please please keep an eye out for my new posts on twitter (this means follow me lovelies) because I will be posting soon after the holidays have come and gone. Love all of you! I will be back soon....until next time, keep it Golden!

2 comments:

  1. Awe Adrienne! Good luck!
    I can't wait to read your new posts!

    xx
    Sara

    Sunny Blonde Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii i have read your blog and i like it, i hope we can write to each other (: take careeee!!!

    ReplyDelete